2. These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of various Products (Goods or Services) over this website. In using this website for this purpose, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. If you do not understand or accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from purchasing via this website. These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website.
4. In these terms and conditions, the expressions we, us and our are a reference to Wild Violet Australia PTY LTD, the website owner, trading as Wild Violet Australia PTY LTD.
To avoid disappointment, please order your dress at least 6 weeks before your event.
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If you are not happy with the gown ordered online it can be exchanged once the gown has been returned to us unworn and in the same condition you received it in. No returns on special order gowns. Cost of return postage will not be incurred by us. If you have a need to return your gown please email us within 4 business days of receiving the dress.
Special order gowns require a 50% deposit at time of order, instore. This deposit in non refundable.
Sale items – sorry no refunds or exchanges on these.
If you wear a garment or damage it, then it is only fair that we won’t exchange it or offer a refund . In order to exchange the dress please make sure it is returned in its original condition:
1) Unworn (except for the purposes of trying on for size)
All garments are inspected by us before they leave our Perth office and checked thoroughly again when they are returned. If the garment is unsaleable we will be unable to process the refund and we will return it to you.
If there is an issue with your order, please send us an email stating your order number and the nature of the problem within 4 business days of receiving your dress.
Return your gown to:
WILD VIOLET AUSTRALIA
791 CANNING HIGHWAY
WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6153
For tracking purposes the item must be sent back to us by Express or Registered Post wrapped in its original packaging. Please write the Return Authorisation Number clearly on the back of the package. It must be returned within 5 days in order for us to process your return quickly. Your returned dress needs to be received back at our Perth office and checked first, and then we will order another garment for you. The turn around and usual transit time for replacement dress to reach you will be around 2 to 3 weeks. Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error
1. We may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars unless otherwise noted and all charges will be processed in Australian dollars.
2. You may place an order to purchase goods described in this website for the price specified on this website.
3. Your order must contain certain personal information such as but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address together with any other information specified on the Order Form on this website.
4. Confirmation of your purchase will be sent to your e-mail address once your payment has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within two business days please contact us.
5. You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our confirmation e-mail is still pending.
6. The goods are offered for sale only to persons who can make legally binding contracts. If you are unable to enter into a legally binding contract you must not place an order
7. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk.
8. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Wild Violet Australia shall not be liable for any claims for non-fulfilment or late Delivery should actual Delivery of the Goods or any parts be delayed in consequence of unforeseen events such as strikes, suspension of electricity or other relevant power supply, riots, war, robbery, civil commotion, adverse non foreseeable weather conditions, disaster caused by fire and/or water, action of government or port authority, delay of vessel, rail-road embargoes or inability to obtain transportation facilities.
1. Any disputes between the parties arising from the performance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions must be settled through friendly consultation by the parties. All disputes arising in respect of these Terms and Conditions which are not resolved within thirty (30) days of first arising will be finally settled under the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said Rules.
2. The place of arbitration will be the State of Western Australia. The procedural law applicable to the arbitration will be that of the State. The decision of the arbitration is final and binding upon both parties
3. During the period in which the dispute is being resolved, the parties must continue to perform all of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions which are not under dispute and which are able to be performed by the parties.
1. We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
2. If we waive any rights available to us under these Terms and Conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
3. If any of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force
NOTHING IN THESE CONDITIONS SHALL BE READ OR APPLIED SO AS TO EXCLUDE, RESTRICT OR MODIFY OR HAVE THE EFFECT OF EXCLUDING, RESTRICTING OR MODIFYING ANY CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, RIGHT OR REMEDY IMPLIED BY LAW (INCLUDING THE TRADE PRACTICES ACT 1974 (CTH) AUSTRALIA, AND WHICH BY LAW CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, RESTRICTED OR MODIFIED.
1. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the parties hereto on the subject matter of this agreement, and there are no other oral or written representations, stipulations, warranties, agreements, or understandings relating to the subject matter of this agreement.